Decorate: Robot Birthday Party

by Cat on April 18, 2011

Love is in the details with this awesome Retro Robot Party thrown by San Diego designer Katie Gaines of Eitak. Her son Isaac was turning three and requested a robot party and boy did Katie deliver!  The party included such clever details like “memory chips” and dip, custom invites, a make-your-own-robot table and a giant robot cake almost as big as the birthday boy. To see all of the creative photos and the inspiration behind the idea visit Katie’s blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

Julie Cruz (Lot116 Photography) April 18, 2011 at 9:13 am

Pure awesomeness :) ….and I recognize that kiddo in the first pic ;) haha

Katie April 18, 2011 at 12:45 pm

It brought a BIG smile to my face to see this post today! :) That was a really fun party…and not just because I have a “thing” for robots! The “build your own robot” activity was a hit with kids and parents alike…and even though the cake Jeff made was ginormous, it was SO yummy (the arms and legs were rice crispy treats)!

P.S. – Yep, that’s my niece, PJ, in the first picture. (Designing Mom Julie Cruz of Lot116 is my sister and that’s her daughter). :)

Finley April 18, 2011 at 6:27 pm

So fun! I almost did a robot birthday party this year, but I think we’ll do it next. I’m definitely bookmarking this page!

Those are a couple of cute kiddos! :)

Finley @ {mommy chic}

laurie raymond September 23, 2012 at 11:13 am

Hi there,

Just found your website and love it.

Will you help me out? I’m trying to find out how to make those robots. So cute. My niece is having a baby boy and she wants a robot theme.

Laurie Raymond

laurie raymond September 23, 2012 at 11:14 am

Oooops. Forgot to tell you that I tried to get on the above website that was listed to explain the robot, but that site is no longer in service.

Thanks again.

Laurie Raymond

Cat September 24, 2012 at 2:46 am

hi laurie, I’d advise for you to visit her website which will direct you to her new address:
good luck with making the robots :)