by Designing Mom Tori
When my husband and I first got married 11 1/2 years ago, he had to explain to me the difference between Star Trek and Star Wars – which is now glaringly obvious to me. I consider myself almost a Star Wars expert now – just by osmosis. I knew that I married a Star Wars nerd but now realize that we are inadvertently raising a couple of mini Clone Troopers. And that is fine by me because I appreciate the nostalgia of it all. I love that my Mother-In-Law saved all of my husband’s old Star Wars action figures and that my five year old gets to play with them whenever we visit.
I also love that Old Navy makes cute Star Wars t-shirts for girls and that my toddler enjoys hers so much.
I guess I am not alone in my appreciation for Star Wars – Etsy is FULL of inspired artists. Here is my Star Wars Etsy Round Up with my favorites (light saber dangle earrings didn’t make the cut, but I found out that people do make them…perhaps to wear to a convention?)
1. Knit Baby Couture (photo by Siberia Photography)
2. DB Artist (this was a birthday gift to my son this year and hangs in our kid’s bathroom)
3. Legal Miss Sunshine (this shop has a bunch of vintage Star Wars blue prints – so cute for a bedroom!)
4. Wee Little Stitches (I want to stitch one of these on our next road trip)
5. Lenny Mud (we own one of these and it’s very high quality)
6. Pegged (cute cake toppers and toys)